This week, the Dames are talking about:
- Liam Neeson shows off his toxic masculinity
- Woody Allen is suing Amazon and Kristen says bring it
- Casey Affleck hopes we don’t judge his new movie too harshly
- Max Landis is writing a feminist film because everything is stupid
- Bradley Cooper didn’t get a Best Director nomination and Sean Penn has something to say about it
- We read your listener questions
- The Dames debate whether the new Pet Semetary’s changes suck or not
- Kristen praises Shudder’s Horror Noire
- Kim talks Isn’t it Romantic?
- Lauren discusses Netflix’s High Flying Bird
WANT TO SUPPORT ORIGINAL CONTENT CREATED BY WOMEN? THEN CONSIDER SUPPORTING CITIZEN DAME ON PATREON!
Want to share your work on Citizen Dame? Check out our guest contributor program