Welcome back to Citizen Dame!
This week, we forget about garbage people and depressing news and focus on our favorites of 2018!
Join us as we share our favorite performances, scripts, costumes, hot movie dads and more!
In Case You Missed It:
- Catch up on Kim’s Thirst Trap examinations on Jensen Ackles and Steven Robertson
- This month’s What I Did for Love article sees Kristen ambivalently revisit the Oscar Isaac drama, Mojave
- Lauren’s latest DameStruck piece reviews the Douglas Sirk melodrama, All That Heaven Allows
- Kristen interviews Blumhouse’s first female director, Sophia Takal, about women in horror
- Kim’s Feminist Fridays continues to look at the films of Jean Harlow with China Seas and Personal Property