Welcome to our latest episode! This week, the Dames are talking:
- Shane Black hired a registered sex offender for The Predator and hoped no one would notice…but Olivia Munn did
- Dudes being assholes at Venice Film Festival
- Does Robin Wright hope Kevin Spacey can earn a second chance?
- First images from Captain Marvel lead to stupid comments from none other than Jeff Sneider
- We pause to remember the legendary Burt Reynolds and shame Kristen for her cinematic blindspot
- No more popular Oscars, but also a third of the awards will be relegated to commercial breaks
- Outlaw King and Chris Pine’s…wardrobe
When Hands Touch
American Horror Story: Apocalypse
At Eternity’s Gate
- What we’ve been watching:
WANT TO SUPPORT ORIGINAL CONTENT CREATED BY WOMEN? THEN CONSIDER SUPPORTING CITIZEN DAME ON PATREON!