Welcome back to Citizen Dame! We were plagued with audio problems this week, but we did not let that stop us from chatting it up with our special guest Valerie Complex!
This week, the Dames discussed:
- The Weinstein Company officially declared bankruptcy and released everyone’s NDAs.
- Lauren was right about Terry Gilliam…probably.
- Triple Frontier is finally happening.
- Chris Evans really IS Captain America, and says male allies should be quiet.
- Karen defends Dan Fogelman and she and Kristen make a very unenforcable bet.
- DRAMA surrounding Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs and Film Twitter attacks those who dare question its cultural appropriation.
- We discuss the Stereotyped womens’ film roles that need to be retired.
- The Spy Who Dumped Me
- Under the Silver Lake
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor?
- Do critics need to know filim hisotry in order to do their job?
- And Reviews!
Enjoy the show? Be sure to Rate! Review! Subscribe! Share!
WANT TO SUPPORT ORIGINAL CONTENT CREATED BY WOMEN? THEN CONSIDER SUPPORTING CITIZEN DAME ON PATREON!